Wednesday 9 December 2009

homework....pfff



(Written for my English homework…some parts’ re not reality at all…)





I’m a 26 year old girl from Turkey,İstanbul. My name’s Elif. I’m a software engineer, have owned my own medical software company for two years.
I’m looking for a partner that will make me happy... So let me tell about myself.
Let’s start with my appearance. I’m 1.73 meters and 54 kilos. (that’s my description with numbers) So you can call me as a slim and tall girl, at least taller than a normal Turkish girl… I have brown eyes, long black hair, as a typical brunette…but compared with others, I’m not very dark skinned at all…
Well….I really like the nature. I like silent, quiet places where only nature whispers. When I’m in this kind of places, I breathe deeply feeling the fresh life outside. Inside me, I’m a funny and happy girl, that’s why I like nature, because it’s colorful, has all the beauties. So I can say I like the colors which remind me of the nature, such as orange,green,blue…However, I also like being silent, surprisingly, I’m a bit a shy person, can’t show my feelings directly. Maybe that’s why I like black as much as the others. Black shows my silent thoughts…
Generally, I’m a compatible person. I don’t lose my temper easily. I can be happy with small and ordinary things…So I don’t think I’m difficult to live with…
I’m interested in sports. I like diving,climbing,bungee jumping,tennis,horse riding,fishing….also I’m keen on taking photos, which means I also like going around seeing new cultures and beautiful views to catch great shots!!! And lastly, my sense in music. The kind of music isn’t important at all. I listen to the violin to relax, on the other hand, rock music is my favorite with its hard and powerful rhythms … I enjoy slow songs but also, the others can be my choice, as well.
I can cook better than other girls same aged of me who complain about being tired after the work and not having enough time to cook their own meals. However, I like preparing a table with every details and making a delicious menu , from soup to deserts…Well…I don’t claim that I’m the best..but at least, I enjoy what I’m doing…
Up to here, hope you got a positive impression about my life….Now all I can do is to wait the right person to share it together!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good piece of writing, Elif. There are a couple of small mistakes, but they are very minor.

    We do not need the definite article before nature and work as they are uncountable nouns. You also cook better than other girls the same AGE AS you.

    Keep up the good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete