Wednesday 9 December 2009

about me...




My name's Elif.I'm 18 years old..I live in Turkey,in the east of İstanbul,in Asia side.And my town's called Pendik,which is quite less crowded compared with the big places in Europe side.However, I love the Europe part,too.Because of my university,I can live through the both two sides in a day.I can clearly see the silence when i pass across the Bosphorus,from Europe to Asia.That's why i'm addicted to İstanbul,the city which gathers all the beauties...

Anyway...I have just one sister,who is 19 and works in a company as a secretary.My mother is a typical housewife.She cares of her two children,runs all the house and does whatever she wants in a day.I must add that,sometimes I envy her,being free,not responsable to anybody...I don't know maybe it's not such easy,but at least that's what I think for now.

And about myself...I am studying at Beykent University,at the department of Software Engineering.This's my first year in this university,I have 4 more years.

So these were some sentences about my world! But just a short summary...

No comments:

Post a Comment