Tuesday 5 January 2010

Another year has flown away..To me, it meant both sadness and happiness. As it was life own, was a part of my life...2009,when I met my 18th birth year, in which I developed from being a child into an adult and came of age.(at least, that’s what science and laws say)

Now, these days, we have just embraced the year ‘2010’. I can see new shinny hopes in people’s eyes. For ages, people always desire fabulous things for new years. As we , humans, never incline to be satisfied with what we have. It’s good to have some purposes ... But it’s really bad when we all get blind , surrounded by them ... Without even living the beauties of today and enjoying it all, we drown in the hurry of life, for our tomorrows !!! No...that’s not for me... I like living my day with every kind of things and different feelings -as I think, working stupidly just for tomorrow makes life monochrome, with no piece of human feelings, and also monotone- but when the day finishes, I like putting my head on my pillow, thinking about no worry of tomorrow... I know, unfortunately, we all have some problems, all kinds of things for tomorrow, nagging us even days and days before... But generally , I do try to control my thoughts in case they run after tomorrow, leaving me all alone with the rest of the day and a stupid, empty brain :)


According to the things I have babbled up to now, I have no serious plan for the new year. I prefer instant arrangements ... So ,in that way, I can find an opportunity to make someone a surprise or receive unexpected things. However, I’m not a one who has no aim from life or who thinks, without knowing how many years left, working and trying to built something is silly. On the contrary, I do have some expectations... And of course, I have a ‘to do’ list :) For my nearest future, 2010, passing my prep. School, I want to start my own department and be very good at software engineering. Maybe in the summer, I can go abroad to practise my English and also to work. Generally , these two are the ones I hope to happen this year. Simply, I like my life and enjoy it. I like every people I have in my life... For them, I also wish happiness, no doubt that seeing them happy will make me happy, too ...


It seems, I’m gonna live my life as usual, and especially after 2009, it’ll get better and better (for some reasons:))


So...my last words ...With every taste of real life, Welcome 2010 !!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully 2010 will be as good as 2009!

    Just a couple of notes; after thinking about we use the -ing form of the verb, so you should have said 'thinking about not worrying.' Also, when you talk about people's thoughts about the future you are talking about all their history so you should have said 'for ages, people have always desired...' (Present Perfect)

    Always good :-)

    ReplyDelete